View Single Post
Old 07-27-2007, 12:53 PM   #1
NamaKun
Arrow Eater
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to NamaKun Send a message via MSN to NamaKun
Default FFR Choppy on -some- computers?

hai guys.

Awhile back I made a thread about FFr being choppy on my vista computer at work; Besides the choppyness, the arrows also seemed to 'speed up' right before they hit the static arrows, and it also seems like AV misses are more likely. Although FFR works bugless on all of our other computers in the office.

So, I was over at the other office building today (We have a few.), and I was waiting for an update to download. So I decided to play a bit of FFR while it downloaded, and to my suprise, even though it's an XP computer, it was doing the same thing. So I checked the version of flash player, and it was the newest version. So I uninstalled it and re-installed it from adobe's site, still the same choppy weird arrows.

I decided to check how FFR played on some of the other computers. About 1 out of every 10 computers played choppy and buggy like my vista.

When I came back to the office I'm stationed in, I tested alot of the computers here aswell. Same thing, one out of ten of them were buggy.

I just find it really odd, is all. Do you guys think it may have something to do with the new version of flash?
NamaKun is offline   Reply With Quote