View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 12:35 PM   #1
ULTIMEGA
Torn to oblivion!
D7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default The return of rubix!!!?????

You folks are NOT going to believe this, but I was looking at Rubix's level stats just today, and as I was scrolling down, I saw this.

How I did this was I took two different screenshots, and you can probably figure out the rest. I don't know when Rubix left, but when I saw his leve score on Rave7, I knew right the and there that THIS is something big. Now, just to let you know, I already have the FC on Rave7. Veterans can check my stats, so that will clear up the fact that I did not set this up.

I was just sitting on my butt scrolling through his scores, and again, I don't know when Rubix, but I'm guessing it was probably around the time RATO came out, which I have no idea when, and we all know that Rave7 came out just a few months ago. My first immediate thought when I saw it was OMG HE CAME BACK FOR A SHORT TIME!!!! Then I came to realize that this might not have been the case ((I will let you know that I am not a hacker since I know nothing about hacking)). It's possible he came back, then again, it's possible some noob hacked his profile.

Which one do you think is true?