View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012, 12:08 PM   #291
stavie33
FFR Player
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Suspicious Scores thread (Formerly Hacked Scores)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hXcalltheway View Post
Personal life's shit, I have no life..Only cuz you stepped in now I feel the disappointment and I feel like shit about this I don't even know why I tried defending myself ...Do what you guys gotta do, sorry. Gotta get the attention a person needs somewhere.
You're still low enough in AAA's that regetting most of your scores shouldn't be an absurd hassle. Reading this earlier, you reminded me a lot of me wayyy back in my damanwithdaskillz account. What I learned is this: If you cheated and you know you cheated they know as well, and you will be dealt with. There is no way of hiding it, especially blatantly obvious scores like this. Instead of defending yourself in a tirade (like I did) which will generally result in blacklisting, if you admit it, ask for certain scores to be removed (the hacked ones) and it's your first offense, most of the time they'll be nice to you and not BL immediately. But this was kinda stupid defending a RATO score like this, a AAA on Holy Orders (mine, which was legit), hacked or not is reasonable to defend. A near, if not better than Rubix score on RATO from a D4 player? That just wasn't a good move. I'm sure if you are blacklisted you can still get most of those scores again, you have the skill right? This doesn't have to be the end. Look at me, 5 alt accounts later.

Just don't try to deny if you cheated, this goes for anyone, especially for stupid scores like this, I've seen many people try to defend it and even without hard evidence the community KNOWS and you can only dig your own hole. This is completely from personal experience.
You're holding me down (Oh Oh)
Turning me round (Oh Oh)
Filling me up with your rules (Oooh)