Old 03-19-2019, 12:06 AM   #19
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Autotelic Files and Packs - General Information

Quote:
Originally Posted by AutotelicBrown View Post
While the charts make sense for the most part and are kinda fun to play, I think you are far too focused on making them enjoyable difficulty-wise. Additionally you are ignoring the big picture by designing things in a section per section basis. I reject them due to this fundamental mismatch of approach.

The main focus of these packs is representing a song to its fullest extent. Fun aspects related to physically playing the game (difficulty and cool paterns) ideally should arise naturally from song dynamics (structure, layering, interesting rhythms, etc), or at least designed around these dynamics. Overall difficulty is purely incidental and the file should be enjoyable even if one's level of proficiency in the game is far above the minimum to reasonably play it.

For a quick reference, you can consider my standards of quality harsher than the recent judging on FFR.

Also keep in mind the following term:

I'll let it slide this time around as I could summarize the review quickly, but you should send only one file at a time. I'll reword the original post a bit to make things easier to understand and clarify what is considered releasable.

If you think all of this is too much trouble for submitting files, that's kind of the point. Only send something if you think it's worth having your file featured in a pack with my standards of quality and/or think you'll benefit from my input in the reviews.
Oops. My bad about the multiple files.

Also yes. Please clarify because my brain is currently fried like an egg with no ketchup on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote