Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
psychoangel

I do not like that you were hanging around all of end of day and did not seem to be focused on making any impact on the lynch. I can see you as a wolf who thought Kappa or Subaru (or xel?) was dying and did not really care what happened, just cared about making pretty posts.

I would like to know whether Kappa's explanation of the colors sat any better with you.

I do not like that with "18 minutes left" that there is so little sense of urgency.

I do not like the stuff about Shadowgod and xiz and bias. It seems like something somebody could remember thinking about as a town and then pull inorganically into their wolf play.
If you go back to any game I've ever played here regardless of role I'm never sure where to go with first day. I'm no good at pulling out anything from the early data, never have been.

I wasn't "hanging round" I was reading and trying to watch the EOD interactions to figure out where to go with it. There wasn't a whole lot of time to put a good read on anyone for me. By the time I started having any ideas the day was about over and I ran out of time to really have a good impact. I was starting to consider DBP, but I wouldn't have had enough time to make a case and placing a vote there would have accomplished nothing. I really just ran out of time.

I don't really know what to think with kappa's explanation. It could be genuine or it could be an "uh oh I fucked up let me cover my ass" situation. Seemed way too casual about the whole thing to me, but I don't really know kappa's playstyle either. So I'll likely prod a bit more during this phase.

Last game I was also town, still said same thing about having bias. It's just one of those "these people are always wolfy to me" shitpost. A lot of people here have them. I've been gone for a bit but I swear shadow was rolling wolf more than town at some point, lol.

I still have to re-read through since the losses last night and see what I can gather from those two's posts. But lets get this out there t-force
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl