Thread: obama
View Single Post
Old 06-5-2020, 07:15 PM   #5
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: obama

This is some wild wild west foruming right here let me tell you this my amigo hombre chad boi. If it wasn't for the ridiculous amount of chaos transpiring elsewhere in the world unrelated to us and yet other forms of chaos also happening within the same circumstance of time as such unrelated chaos, this thread would not be a thing that exists as-is unfortunately due to the context that is oozing from your triple posts in the form of 'content'. I am not sure whether to accept that you would make such a low-effort post entirely based on recent happenstances, or pray that perhaps this is a bigger 'jebait' in something to come in this web of funny memes and sarcasm that molds two worlds of completely unrelated chaos into one uniform funny to be expressed to a small portion of a rhythm gaming community that may or may not see said posts because the landing page is down and people might derive that the website is currently down due to said reason.

- Tosh 2014

gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote