Old 03-10-2016, 01:01 AM   #16
VisD
FFR Simfile Author
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: 2015 January/February Set 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DossarLX ODI View Post
[8/10] Azure {Coyote Kisses} (VisD)

80.132: The color note theory during the solo seems to have been a “love it or hate it” situation with the public. Personally I really like the idea behind it! But I'm having a really hard time figuring out where the cyan notes fit into all of this. Red is the flute, blue is the guitar, cyan is....? If it's to indicate the flute and the guitar playing at the same time, you already used red and blue at the same time at 86.062 and a few other points to indicate this. Including cyan just makes things confusing.
This is charted really nicely overall! My main gripe really is the quads, but everything else feels really good.
Thanks for the positive feedback. The cyan (closest thing to "azure", lol) is supposed to be when both instruments play in harmony during the "combined instrument" phase; when the "red and blue at the same time" thing happens, it's not so much that the two instruments are "harmonious" because one of them is on its way out while the other is just coming in. This is kind of absurd I know, and it probably makes things too complicated while not adding much, but I just thought I should explain