View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 02:40 PM   #24
Zeldagurlfan1
FFR Player

Default Re: How often do you wash your bedding/sheets?

Its really hard changing my bedsheets because i sleep with so many plushies. I sleep with 2 zelda pillows, a giant headwig pillow, a long cat body pillow, a baby Pegasus plushie (from disneys hercules) a small elephant pillow, a small square waifu pillow, and two Jirachi plushies. Aside from that, I have 7 normal pillows which i rotate thru.

I used to wash my pillowcases weekly, but i since sleep with 7 pillows, i try to rotate using a different pillow every night. however i do wear a haircap on, to keep my styled curls fresh - if theyre curled. So ill wash my pillow cases every other week but illl wash my sheets weekly. sometimes i bring my piggy into bed with me, he'll pee on it if he jumps out of his little bed =_= then i gotta wash them immediately. when i was younger, my mom used to wash my sheets when i would wash my hair, so ive been accustomed to that but i cant get around to being as tedious about it as she is... mostly bcause i also have so many plushies ^___________^;;;;;;;

i also sleep with a sheet, 2 various zelda,anime, or wicca themed fleece blankets, and ice pack(so theres always a cold spot in the bed <3) and my comforter.

sometimes shell call me to ask me if i changed my sheets and if i went to the dentist.

she came over 2 days ago and i had just changed them, and when i was sitting at the table she gave me a head pat. i felt like i deserved a fucking cookie yo

does anyone else sleep with so many plushies they cant change their bedsheets often? =_=

Last edited by Zeldagurlfan1; 04-25-2019 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: too many jirachis
Zeldagurlfan1 is offline   Reply With Quote