Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Maplestory 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by PixlSM View Post
You gotta pay 15 just to hide the ugly ass hats
Literally every other mmo that’s a free checkbox setting
I mean, it is part of cosmetics. If you've played original Maplestory, you shouldn't be surprised it's going to cost a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rushyrulz View Post
And they should have branded it as such.
Times have changed man. Have you even played the game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
I mean to be quite fair, Maplestory ~v.4 is a completely different game to the latest Maplestory patch

where it took months to get to second job, it took like a week to cap out at 200
Bleh, I just can't get back into those games.

Here is just some notes on some things I've observed while playing so far. A little bit of the good and the bad.

Pros
1) Leveling up characters is actually pretty easy. Takes little to no effort, and makes it easy for the casual player.
2) Lots of party play is involved. This is kind of nice because it avoids the "ima solo all teh bosses with my range" play from Maplestory 1.
3) Guild system is pretty nice.
4) Premium membership does not give you a huge advantage over players who decide not to spend money.
5) Lots of free items and maple coins are given to you just for being logged in.

Cons
1) Camera angles - it would be nice if you could rotate the camera while bossing. Stationary view gets a little annoying at times.
2) 10 runs per day - this seems a little ridiculous for such and early start of the game. I feel like this number should be higher.
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 10-18-2018 at 11:28 AM..
Mahou is offline   Reply With Quote