View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 08:26 PM   #169
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo 35: A Small Gathering [GAME THREAD]

Quote:
Originally Posted by leetic View Post
Anyway, I will say that Haze definitely feels like the least agenda'd player so far. That may be because the haven't really placed any real reads, but eh
they also disappeared which is rather unfortunate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
That was a short timeframe on changing your views after a retrospection, I honestly don't know why you didn't notice and point out how bad it was at the time instead of calling the post "high quality"

Speaking of which is his point that he was laying bait still pretty good to you or is that looking worse in hindsight as well?
nah, that's fine
feels NAI and within Xel's wheelhouse of whatever

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I find the case on Leetic to be extremely weak tbh. From what I can tell you're saying that because sometimes wolves can attempt to be the center of attention, and Leetic could be doing that, that you're vote him out of 6 possible choices?
it's also admittedly a 50/50 from zenith's perspective

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
honestly I just need a question asked, does a wolf try to get ahead and be center of attention? Is that too risky for a turbo and of this size? You and leetic fit this, and if I had to choose who I'm putting in my circle I feel better going with you right now.

MML being reserved than what I am used to seeing is something I am enjoying seeing and being by, which is making it feel easy to not look at him right now.
Raeko feels like a ping pong between interacting with everyone, mostly atypical I think? Nothing has jumped out at me negatively so far.

Regarding Xel, this is exactly what I wanted to see and go off slime

I will also say I haven't taken a magnifying glass to most things, would say I've read everything twice up to this post and for Haze, I feel outside of the interactions with Leetic, it's been mostly questions and responding? Probably the most null I have right now.

GTH for me is Leetic
I mean, this post just needs evidence for these reads
what specific things is lar saying that's making you take him off your list for today?
(this sounds hypocritical regarding my read on leetic, but Zenith has known Lar for a long time, so I expect a little more work)
is atypical not wolfy in regards to raeko?
and the hypothetical at the start of the post is forcing a wolf out of a generalization, not a specific action
roundbox is offline   Reply With Quote