View Single Post
Old 01-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #7
Gundam-Dude
`~`
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR compilation pack need graphics! [CHECK LIST IN 1ST POST][+CREDITS]

It's my stylistic choice because I'm a minimalist that loves white space and focus on pure typography, highly influenced from my print design work. I mentioned before I'm absolutely elitist with type work and type matters more to me than image—find me any person in this community that actually thinks this way. I'm not pleasing you as the graphics manager, I'm pleasing myself as the person who actually stepped the file in the first place—it is my file after all, so ultimately this is my decision to choose what graphics I'd like to use. If it was graphics for files that weren't mine, I would do shit completely different and with more visuals anyways because everyone wants pretty SHIT all up in their faces. But for the sake of what -I- want, this works for the simple fact that a lot of graphics for my own files are similar to this, so I'd like to keep a consistency going with it. For example, although much more complex:

(Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 01-19-2013 at 08:17 PM..
Gundam-Dude is offline   Reply With Quote