View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 05:54 AM   #2
EzExZeRo7497
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Streets [58 or 50]

Thread approved. I'll give my input on this later.

There are three swing files within the range of 45-58 to my knowledge (there's probably a lot more), which are Amefuri Koneko (51, but definitely underrated but I'll save that for another time), Streets (58) and Blue Marine (47).

Streets' main difficulty doesn't come from the speed of the swing, but the patterns themselves, which are very minijacky and one hand biased in general, compared to Blue Marine which although has faster swing patterns (and a couple of streams to boot, which is something Streets doesn't have), has simpler and easier patterning overall. I find the minijacks created by the swing in Streets harder than Blue Marine and I'm pretty sure most players would find the minijacks in Streets harder than the short streams in Blue Marine if they weren't fast enough. It's definitely not that much harder though, so I think that it should be 4 points higher at most, which is 51.

Definitely agree with it being overrated, but I'd much rather see 51, but 50 is fine too.

Would like to have input from other players though, I'm not good at determining difficulty at this range.

Last edited by EzExZeRo7497; 12-24-2013 at 08:30 AM..
EzExZeRo7497 is offline   Reply With Quote