FrozenAngel91
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to FrozenAngel91
Default Re: ITG/DDR Scores

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoMaxx69 View Post
Supp, some recent scores.
Oh hey new person, welcome! . (unless your not new and I just haven't seen you, sorry if so).

Also, 97.93% strange program whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonmegaXX View Post
Holy fucking shit how did he do this....

It's been a long time since I saw an ITG vid that blew my mind. I mean, just look at the patterns from 420-4:24 as well. That happened multiple times.

Oh man yeah, that video blew my mind too. When I saw Miguel a short while back he was screaming on the first stream of the normal we luv lama, actually he didn't even make it all the way through. Yet somehow he didn't even start screaming until the end of this wtf chart, actually to be honest he didn't even look all that tired until then. He's just suddenly become the god of stamina holy crap, I mean he was amazing at stamina before but he just broke through and became like super human at it now o.o.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findarian
get a sand hack and don't chicken scratch it and if someone does something stupid hack burn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannytwobyfore
I wouldn't blame them, playing jump dense Konami files in DDR would make anyone's dick hard, maybe that's why the only thing anyone does anymore is stream.
FrozenAngel91 is offline   Reply With Quote