Old 04-15-2016, 02:36 PM   #56
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: New TWG Rules Proposal & Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
this rule feels a lot clunkier than it needs to be and is honestly quite confusing. it feels like the only reason this rule is here is because the old rule thread stated that you needed to play a jTWG. i think just stating that jTWGs exist and are good to beginners to play, but not required might be good enough.
Interested in other people's thoughts, but I think just saying "jTTWGs are a thing" doesn't really have a place in a rules thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I want to see a rule added where all game hosts must place the day / night lengths in all game OP's, especially when being voted on.

It's gotten a lot better recently, but I am of the "just in case" mentality.

On that note.

Should elaborate somewhere about "constructive posting" constraints and how they're to be handled in case some host actually thinks it's a good idea to use this.

Would like also a note in the rule set about language and fellow player treatment. I think the current stance is fine, but I don't think you touched on it anywhere.

I dig that all ban reasons should be public. 100% love that rule.
The part about hosts putting day/night lengths is not really a rule thing, I think, it more relates to how games are modded. This will be discussed in a future thread along with a few other points.

By constructive posts I think you mean contentful? I think that this also falls under mod discretion.

A rule about language and fellow player treatment is probably necessary, that's a good point.

The reasoning for bans being public is because its the way its always been and its a good tradition. Trying to keep everything public rather than behind the scenes is the way to go, I think.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote