View Single Post
Old 04-10-2005, 05:34 PM   #69
evilbutterfly
FFR Player

Default RE: Re: RE: Do you remember (a dedication to ffr ex members)

You remembered Jam, but forgot Shell (err, aracelli something). She wasn't here nearly as long, but I'm pretty sure everybody remembers her. Shell was nice. Jam was super cool. We used to PM each other a lot (used it like an IM service) because she didn't have AIM or anything and wouldn't get it. She finally got YIM and we chatted it up until the wee hours of the morning one time (well, it wasn't the wee hours for her, since she lives (lived?) in Japan). She made like, one or two posts a while back and I was like "yay you're back!" and she said she wasn't really.

As for the rest, I didn't notice that most of them left. I recognized some at a glance, but I'm too lazy to really look at the list so I don't know just how many. May be they left when I left for a while. Did you guys even notice that I left for a while?

I didn't think so... ;_;

In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
And I write the blog for their website.

Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O