View Single Post
Old 01-20-2018, 06:35 PM   #6919
FFR TCG
Obliterate
FFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

New Card Fusions Available

For the history of the FFR TCG, Tier 12 cards have always been practically out of reach. In the history of all packs opened, over 10,000 cards, no tier 12 card has ever been pulled. I've been thinking about a path to a Tier 12 card that would be difficult, but not out of reach. Right now, there's almost no practical way to earn Tier 12 cards.

I'm reintroducing a way to fuse certain card combinations into T12 and Tier 11 cards. These special combinations will allow you to know what card you'll be getting, making it easier to fill out the top end of your collections. Note, you will still be able to Trade Up Tier 10s to Tier 11s as before, but these combinations are the only way to know exactly what the result will be. Trading up from Tier 11 will be restricted to the combinations below. Each card has more than one way to be created I order to make every card useful in the lower tier.

Tier 12 Combinations

Tier 11 Combinations

These forms are on the far tabs of the card spreadsheet. If you'd like to make one of these fusions, make a post in the thread of the cards and the result and I'll make the change on the spreadsheet.

Please ask if you have any questions.

FFR TCG is offline   Reply With Quote