View Single Post
Old 01-14-2018, 11:22 AM   #459
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Benguin's (and Xel's!) Rates Tourney #2 (Round 3&4 in Progress)

Heya guys! Sorry about round 5 not being released on time, I had accidentally fallen asleep early last night and wasn't awake in time for releasing the round. Gonna go through the thread to update any scores and address any concerns and we'll have round 5 out sometime today. Thanks for your patience!

As another note, I usually send out PM's a few days before the round ends to those that have yet to submit, which slipped my mind this time around since school had just started and I was focused on that for the most part. I can give an extension to round 4 if needed. If there is anyone that's against this (since the extension would have been given after the round had officially ended), let me know.

Also, for future rates tournaments, we're thinking that we might switch back to having separate files for each division so that each division has a similar experience (i.e. starting with files that are easy to their division and gradually moving on to files that are difficult (but not ridiculous) for their division). It turns out that those in lower divisions are not extremely fond of playing files on 0.5x rate and thus making the song length twice as long.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing