View Single Post
Old 12-9-2017, 05:29 PM   #8
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: Benguin's Rates Tourney #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ositzxz369 View Post
When you say "play the file on the highest rate possible", does this mean I get to choose the song rate (like 1.2x, 2.0x, etc)? Would I be forced to disqualify myself if there is no other participants at my division? Also, what does "donations of non-credit variety" include?
Thanks for asking!

When I say "play the file on the highest rate possible", you get to choose the song rate you play at. For example, if Round 1 was Excite Bike and the threshold was 10 goods, then you will play Excite Bike and try to find the fastest rate you can possibly complete Excite Bike at while still getting under 10 goods. You can keep playing and re-submitting as many times as needed, so for example, if you post a score of Excite Bike with 8 goods at 1.6x speed, try to see if you can get under 10 goods on 1.65x speed, etc. Also note that as the tournament progresses, the files will become more difficult, so it may become necessary for some players to play on a rate that's lower than 1.0x in order to complete the song with the given threshold for goods.

As for divisions, I'll create divisions if there are enough participants to warrant them. If I do create divisions, I'll be sure to create the division boundaries in a way that each division has a suitable number of people.

By donations of the credit-variety, I'm talking about FFR credits. As for donations of the non-credit variety, it could be anything. It can be a tangible or an intangible good or a service (in the past, some people would create avatars or profile backgrounds/designs for people).

Hope that answers your questions!

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

Last edited by reuben_tate; 12-9-2017 at 05:30 PM..