View Single Post
Old 11-8-2017, 10:27 PM   #24
Shadow_God_10
Somewhere, but not here
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Shadow_God_10
Default Re: Boss Rush Mega Pack NOW RELEASED! (for real this time I swear)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alamanar View Post
BLESS YoUr NAME - audio volume is pretty meh, chart wise it felt that the build up was more interesting to play then the chorus but hey, thats the songs problem. For what's stepped it plays pretty well (although the surprise minijacks felt a bit strange)
I felt the same way while I was stepping it. I looked at and was like...Why does this look so... eh... but then said fuck it and finished it. Try it on 1.1-1.2 for a little more fun.

Quote:
Gravestoned - Found this boring cause of the song and length but the chart seemed fine
Be thankful I made this chart from scratch... If you remember ODI Pack 3 you'll be glad I took out A LOT of clusterfucks to make it more friendly and less stupid

Quote:
Kimi Wo Mamoritai - Kinda same problem with bless your name, the chorus feels a bit bland with respect to the rest of the song, seems fun on rates tho
I honestly took my time layering it carefully because there was SO much going on I wasn't sure what sounds to follow. Just like Bless Your Name it's VERY fun on rates

Quote:
Kuusou Mesorogiwi - Seen too many charts for this song tbh. Audio is a bit low too. Stepped pretty well though
When I started stepping this I was actually halfway through watching Future Diaries and had NO idea that so many people had stepped this. But I'm glad you like it. Some of the parts were tricky to iron out but I'm impressed with the result myself

Quote:
Morph Moth - Fun enough to play. There was a few sections with obvious right hand bias (I can’t complain cause I do it in some of my own files). Song choice doesn’t suit me though sadly
LOL! Yes it's imbalanced with the right hand because MY right hand has nearly infinite stamina. I usually don't like to bias hands when making files but in this case it was the only way to make it work and feel like you're not about to die of carpel tunnel halfway through. This is a restep from SMG Community Revival Pack FYI

Quote:
Pre-Parade - quiet audio? Pretty fun basic file although the few gluts in the JS at the end felt a bit out of place
WHY IS EVERYONE SAYING THE SONGS ARE QUIET ;_; They're so loud for me and I like my shit at max volume. This particular file I'm proud of because it was the first one I finished after being on hiatus for 3-4 years (After SEVERAL hours of arguing with Arrow Vortex). I actually played it tonight (not knowing this pack was released) and was going to change the glut part to something more reasonable but I guess it's too late . I used the KISS principle for it and I guess it worked pretty well :O *writes memo to self*

Quote:
The Last Battle - Decent file, the 12th poly’s with the 8ths was really interesting to play. One thing I hate though is that jumptrill into a hand eww... one of my pet peeves in charts. Also maybe you could reduce the layering a tiny bit as some of the ending got a bit bland cause of the density
I'M SORRY OKAY?! I know exactly which part you're talking about but I HAD to do that because of the intensity and how I intentionally wanted this to be the hardest file I've ever made. I DO agree that the end was a little blah and I should have cut it before the ending area but I simply had no time to do that so I said fuck it and ran with it. I'm waiting for someone to DDP this. Any takers?

All in all I agree with what you've said about the files I made (except the volume... I still don't know how this is a problem for people except me) If you have any suggestions on how certain parts of any of my files could have been done better I'd be extremely happy to learn from it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svaz View Post
more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
TIL women have breasts because of horniness
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugkid666 View Post
sunfan I fucked up
Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
Shadow_God_10 is offline   Reply With Quote