View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 12:49 AM   #1
xObserveRx
FFR Simfile Author
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to xObserveRx Send a message via MSN to xObserveRx
Default jTWG Signups

Alright, so I'm starting the numbers over again for a few reasons:

1) It's been forever since a game occurred here (not including the last one).

2) The last game here was a look back on game #50.

3) There actually have been 58 games before this one, but confusion would only set in if I called this game 51 (following the previous game 50 nostalgia) or 59 (new people might be confused).

Hence jTWG (no number, as in #1).

Okay, here's the game

Quote:

10 Players

1 Wolf
9 humans

This will be a modified manhunt game. Here's the breakdown:

Wolf abilities:

Bucket of Red Paint: This one time use ability will cause the affected player to be seen as RED for the rest of the game. This will hopefully cause some confusion for players who are lucky enough to get some magic goggles and use them.

Camouflage a one time use item that causes the wolf to be seen as GREEN, should he/she be seer'd that night. This ability may be replenished from the item bag, if the wolf is lucky.

Item Rotation

Every night an Item bag will be in rotation. A random player will be selected to "open" the bag and receive an item. A random die roll will determine which item the player receives. Here's a list of possible items that can be obtained from the item bag:

Shotgun: A vigilante kill (to new players this means that you select a person and kill them outright. Works just like a wolf kill except it's done by you, not the wolf). This item is a one time use and MUST be used immediately (IE. the night you get it) or else it accidently goes off, killing YOURSELF. (Meaning if you don't respond to me with a PM saying "I want to kill x", you die.)

Magic Goggles: One time use Seer item (to new players, you see if the target you select is RED or GREEN). This item must be used on the night you get them. You use them, then they break. Simple as that.

Immunity Charm: An item that saves you from being lynched. This item must be used before 50% of the day's votes are made (later in the game, to save yourself from an insta-lynch) or before day's end (earlier in the game where instas are not as likely). One time use. Note: if you have this item in your posession and the day ends and you have not PM'd me saying you wish to use it, you will not be saved.

Inventory: A list of all previous items used in game, as well as ones currently in play AND which abilities the wolf has used. This is sent via PM.

The wolf has a special item thrown into the mix, should he/she be chosen to pull from the item bag:

Suit of Camouflage: another one time use camouflage ability (see ability above).

Additional Notes:

Insta-lynching is on.
Night Talk is off.
So there you have it. If you have any questions about the game rules, feel free to ask me in this thread or via PM.

Let's get this started!

Players:

1) Shikari (raphz0rr)
2) Gun92 (james92hoffman)
3) iggymatrixcounter (iggy911mc)
4) Omeganitros (omeganoxim)
5) rzr (astickytree)
6) 00Razor00 (Razwh0r3)
7) RawrInc (Jsrf325)
8) StoicRoivaS (StoicRoivaS)
9) DiscoBobbyPARANOiA (dbptwg)
10) Shyto (Sopsmoi)

Last edited by xObserveRx; 05-16-2011 at 01:10 PM..
xObserveRx is offline   Reply With Quote