Old 01-24-2020, 08:44 PM   #1488
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 191: Don't Trust Your Mentor - Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
Keep wanting what you want I'm not coming back for like 12+ hours

Because of that I will state for you now that DBP plays mote like "last 2 hours " and I've always hated it.

But this time he picked a target before he read like page 10 of the thread (before me v dusk) and funneled the entire time which was shit then when it happened and shittier now that shadows flipped green

And i know, you know, everyone here knows he'll do Jack all until the end of this phase and then come in here and expect us to entertain him as he reads 46's hours worth of context blazing fast and tunnels into something else.

what the fuck am I suppose to actually like again?

TownDBP at least gives you more of a tunnel to chew on
OK here's part of a larger comment I want to make

Yeah the past year or so I usually haven't appeared until EoD. It's shitty, I know. But on the other hand, I always get this same level of scrutiny when it happens, it feels like this community is overestimating my actual ability to play this game and is using that to inform reads. "DBP plays better than this" no I don't. Me coming in the last few hours of each phase isn't me trying to play Hero Mode, it's literally all I can do to actually contribute and you all have the choice to take it or leave it.

why is it that people wait for me to show up in the end of the phase to figure things out. I'm just a regular person, I don't have superpowers. It feels like sometimes my thoughts are put on some kind of pedestal which only sets me up to disappoint you when reality strikes.

any kind of reliance on me to solve this game is not helping town win. I'm just one voice in the crowd. Maybe a bursty one but it's frustrating to me each game to come and see people sitting and waiting for me to do something. I'm just getting tired of it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic