psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: Official Tournament Special Batch

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Winged Angel View Post
The lack of respect for the stepartists, anyone that put forth an effort to make a contribution towards getting the official moving, and the community as a whole is just embarrassing.

Allow me to be more transparent than I was in my last post: if you have no intention to fulfill your staff duties, which has been more than thoroughly demonstrated over the past year, resign.

Dossar or any staff member with access to FMAP, I strongly advise releasing charts that have been queued several years for a tournament that is most certainly not happening anytime soon. Reinstating SotW would give the community new content on a regular basis, and some simfilers may potentially reconsider their stance on the site at large, which I'm sure most have branded as some sort of joke. There are more benefits to starting this than continuing to wait and see if something is going to happen on this front. Nothing will.

It's completely unfair to call it a lack of respect to the step artists, you know damn well it's hard to get up the files for this stuff. We also have people who intentionally ABUSE the tournament batch because they know regular batch takes a while. It's amazing how many people want to put us on blast here yet how many of you have sent either of us a message? I've not gotten a single one.

Anyway, if you want to place the blame put it all on me, AJ told Max he wanted to leave a while ago, I convinced him to stay to help me with the file side of this stuff because frankly there's no one else that will sit and literally spend hours on end to do this stuff anymore.

I've also asked for things that have gone completely ignored. Like another T-shirt design so I could try to raise funds to have SOMETHING other than tokens and credits to give out to people since a huge chunk of our community has them already. I got nothing. I can't pay for anything out of pocket like I have in the past, we just don't have it.

But here ya go http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ent/signup.php link for signups and a date. I'll make the thread in a bit. I'll fly by the seat of my pants on this again because nobody actually knows the situations and want to throw shade instead. I'll do my best to pull it all together, but don't expect 100% new content because there wasn't enough submitted to do so.
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote