View Single Post
Old 07-26-2019, 07:38 PM   #1
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default FG's FFR Tournament Thing Please Play

FG'S Tournament Thing Please Play

please

Hey hey hey, this is a way to get myself to play this game again aha HAh ah ha A ha orz

Alright here is how this is gonna work:

Specs

Divisions: 1-7 (does 8 exist yet idfk)
Elimination: ON
Rounds: 6
Round time: 1 song/week (we can talk this out if y'all want a longer or shorter time period or something)
Scoring: Raw

Round time starts at 10PM Server time. Ends at 10PM Server time. That time just jives well with ya girl, so deal with it.

This tournament will start on ______________
get to derusting folks!!!

Wanna sign up? Post here!

FAQ

Q: How will you place people in divisions?
A: Gonna go off leaderboards for the most part. If someone's got some wonky top scores, then I'll think about it

Q: Is ghosting allowed?
A: Yes! You can ghost the division above you or the division below you. If you're so rusty (like me orz) and can't even play in the division below you, talk to me. Might bend this rule on a case by case basis. You will not receive prizes in the divisions that you ghost in

Q: What is ghosting?
A:
Ghosting is playing in a division other than yours without actually competing in it. In this tournament, you are allowed to ghost in two divisions above and one division below your own. Since you're not competing, you will not place or earn any prizes, but I will note your progress (raw scores only) in the spreadsheet.

Alright, so let's say you're in D3. This means you're able to ghost in D2, D4, and D5.

Why do people do this? Well, ghosting higher divisions gives you some practice. Also, if you're not comfortable in the division you're in yet, you could always choose to ghost lower divisions to stay in your comfort zone a bit longer.

Q: How do I submit scores?
A: Post a screenshot of the score in the thread. If this confuses you then @ me

Q: I'm afraid to @ you about submitting scores
A: That is not a question
Alright, so if you're in R^3, then this is pretty simple. Now, when you finish playing through your song, right click on the game screen and then click "Take ScreenShot- Imgur"

Copy the bottom left link that shows up and paste it in [img] tags in the thread.

Now if you don't use R^3, there's still another way to upload images. You just need to take a screenshot on your computer that looks like this:

You see that boxed thing? That's the timestamp. Need to see that in your screenshot.

How do you take screenshots? Depends on the type of computer you're using. On Windows (which is what i have ok), pressing FN + PRTSC usually works.

Q: Can I cheat?
A: No.

Q: What happens if I can't post a score in time?
A: Since this is an elim tourney, sorry, I can't grant extensions. However, you have a week! I'm sure you can get one song in
Non-submits are automatically eliminated.

Got any additional questions? Feel free to ask me! I'm down for dms, or add me on discord at Funnygurl#1493 I don't bite

PRIZE POOL: ___ CREDITS
please donate; i'm poor

COOL PEOPLE WHO DONATED:

THE COMPETITORS

Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Last edited by Funnygurl555; 07-27-2019 at 12:52 PM..