View Single Post
Old 06-23-2018, 07:11 PM   #864
Kyoko Kirigiri
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXVIII: Danganronpa [Game Thread]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
I blocked Kyoko...thought her argument that she would be too afraid to push an active player as mafia was pretty stupid, and so was the refusal to move off of Mondo until she was a lynch candidate... or at least if you're going to do that... maybe actually try to talk to Byakuya into voting with you when he mentions being suspicious of Mondo's behavior... if you're actually invested in it.

Not ignoring the possibility that she put the doctor in kitb on purpose either...

My points against Mondo still stand. His later explanation was better, but he's still the best vote at this point in my estimation. I'll make a longer case in a minute.

Mondo

As to your comments above, they don't make sense. I was too afraid to push an active player...so I pushed active player Mondo all day? As to what happened at the end, allow me to clarify--and why your complaint makes no sense, regardless of what happened.

1. A wagon suddenly formed against me, late.

2. I know my own alignment--I'm town. It was therefore against my interest--which is to say the town's interest--to allow myself to be lynched without trying to avoid it. I didn't know Hifuni's alignment, which meant that even though they turned out to be town, it was less likely to me than my own town status. Hifuni, moreover, had been extremely inactive--even setting aside the somewhat suspicious timing of his few posts, he couldn't be counted on to do anything at any point, and thus his ability to contribute was limited.

3. So I voted for the least harmful alternative of other possible wagons.

4. Then things went to hell. Leon posted his observation about Yasu's punctuation very close to the deadline. I saw that (and the multiple votes on Yasu) as soon as I made my initial Hifuni vote. I didn't have time to check Yasu's posts myself, but given that someone else besides Leon--specifically you--

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chihiro Fujisaki View Post
Yasuhiro
jumped on it, I assumed that the observation was legitimate. After all, I assumed then and now that based on your claim that you're town, and thus were at least acting in good faith. In a sudden time crunch, I immediately voted Yasu.

5. At that point, I saw the doctor claim, made in response to the sudden Yasu wagon, and I tried to leap off, but :00 came before I could.

N.B.: Ironically, I'm now convinced that Yasu was in fact that correct option in that split--since they were the only player killed last night, it stands to reason that Yasu was Junko's latest incarnation. If Yasu wasn't the Acqui, then your block on me has no probative value at all, since that would require Yasu to unquestionably have been killed by the wolves, and them doing so via an ID kill makes no sense.