Old 02-9-2017, 11:30 PM   #363
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Default Re: Turbo XI: Matrix6 Returns Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by meno_rocks123 View Post
Woo, more posts I missed.

You'll notice from the last three or so games I've played since I came back to twg that I mostly only post when I'm mentioned or if I'm involved in an ongoing discussion with someone. I'd like to be someone more enjoyable to play with, so I'll be working on that.

Current reads:

1) inDheart - Townlean. Not getting any weird vibes but definitely feeling the towny vibe of being a little lost. Also did some solid work normalizing AA's early play for charu. (Following the herd)
2) cedolad - Null. Very little content. I'd like to hear more from him. (Extremely neutral)
3) AragakiAyase - Townlean, but forever tinfoil. I have no reason to think of AA any differently than I have in the past. (Conflicted town read that can be read later in advance as "I actually saw you as wolf")
5) Prophylaxis - Null. Seems to be catching up, will have to reevaluate once he's done so. (Super neutral)
6) Charu - Slight scumlean. Not as hard as earlier, but I've got my eye on you. (Pretty vague scum lead in the list)
7) MixMasterLar - Feeling sick, so I'll cut him some slack. Pretty sure he isn't the seer, but I'll paint him town for now for not realizing there was no N0. (PR comment noted as inDheart noted)
8) FreezinIce - Null. Reasonable play, but nothing that makes me want to lean one way or the other. (Incredibly Neutral)
9) danceflashrevo - Slight scumlean just because you don't seem to be providing your opinion on anyone, just on situations. You mentioned you were going to reread the thread with less attention on Charu/AA, so I'd like to hear about that. (Following the herd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.