View Single Post
Old 10-28-2019, 01:25 PM   #990
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2019 albums halp

Day 658: Quantum Pulsation by KK Null

Continuing the trend of "let's review artists that I've reviewed previously and see if my tastes have changed significantly" let's review an artist whom I last reviewed in the distant past of April 2019.

Compared to Abiogenesis, which I liked a little bit more upon repeated listens (and would probably give it an 8 today), this is even less consistently harsh. The only part of this album I'm not very fond of is towards the end of the first track (was he trying to go for some kinda forest/jungle atmosphere? I dunno but it annoyed me) and the rest is pretty good, but overall it just isn't as interesting, engaging or intense as the last one I listened to... wait this came out 2 days after Abiogenesis?

Not bad, if you know what you're looking for here, you'll probably find it. But once again, I just wish things were even more abrasive.

Best Track: The second one
Rating: 6/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote