Old 09-10-2019, 05:50 PM   #858
inDheart
Picker @ JAX2
FFR Simfile Author

Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
This is spaghetti

It is such a minute thing to think about I don't comprehend the logic to scrutinize the wording of an irl situation, but it also begs if it was meant to be a soft, why would you make a soft your irl situation? It doesn't make any sense.

I didn't have the time other than to read what I had missed, I had to go to work (and I work overnight, sleep during the day) if you wanted that explanation. The next day, I wasn't home all day.

Star talked and H&H didn't, it's as simple as that. I could actively develop a read or change my previous read on Star while having conversation with them but I could not do the same with H&H.

Kappa, what the fuck is that kind of suggestion?
people can lie about irl. i can be wrong here i just think it's curious to align cops/cop

okay, let's say i accept the bit about you being busy - but you're saying you had prior h&h and star thoughts, before you subbed in. could dump those. you had the posts right when you showed up the first time where all you do is call omgus on kappa, then you show up right after the instakill, and both of those times are before the run up to eod

i have another mental frame thing goin on gimme a sec im phone