View Single Post
Old 09-10-2019, 03:52 PM   #841
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG 189: Funnygurl VS T-Force Rivalry GAME THREAD

the scumtell with the cop softing is what I was referring to, but specifically in the context of Zenith's claim

there have been at least two games where I nailed somebody dropping PR softs and not doing anything after someone claimed that role. HNH very clearly was softing cop. The fact that Zenith claimed cop and nobody else (HNH included) is bringing up the HNH cop softs indicates to me that some people (HNH included) were trying to sweep that under the rug. This is something I realized this phase. Indheart is the only person who so much as talked about his posts.

and HNH not being here reinforces that idea of "plausible deniability" when it comes to having to face reckoning for that.

You make references to meta, I don't know his. But barring some actual real-life shit the odds of him actually being the cop and not reporting at least your check are lower than him not wanting to attract attention to himself and/or giving his partners room to bus him to infinity.

I'm not Zenith but I'm pretty sure you're thinking three levels deeper than he has been this entire game. Not gonna speak for him but even if you're "pretty damn sure" HNH is softing, a less confident player would still perform the seer just to make absolutely sure. And if Zenith is actually using his brain he'd realize that "this level of certainty" matters even more in the context of MYLO.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic