View Single Post
Old 05-5-2019, 08:41 AM   #630
Antori
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadoWolfe View Post
This is again weird because, despite being at the top here with little reasoning beyond I rubbed him the wrong way
it's not your reads list you know

Quote:
Where now he's less suspicious of me than Gradiant or FFA because I've voiced my opinion. Isn't this the same opinion that rubbed him the wrong way? Well, whatever. STILL fine assuming he's changed his mind between here and his old suspicions list
yes it's the same opinion that rubbed me the wrong way, the one that sounded wolfy but i thought about it and making a bold move as wolf such as this one seemed too easy so i figured maby you're not so wolf, still wolf more than Gradiant and FFA since they didn't slip up but you're less wolf they i used to think "shado less so" being less than before not less than Gradiant and FFA

Quote:
18 hours after his suspicions list (and despite the apparent changes per his posts), he still tells Daikyi (who was pressing him at the time) to go back and check his suspicions list for his "thoughts on everyone else", indicating they were still current
i didn't feel like writing the list at the time so i gave him the next best answer? he was pointing at me NOT having any reads at all or not giving any so i proved him wrong. if he had asked me about a specific person i might of forced myself to write down 3 or 4 lines then back to what i was doing[/quote]

i swear i thought this is all pretty obvious to see and i dont know how i feel about having to explain it