View Single Post
Old 05-5-2019, 06:51 AM   #623
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLXXXV: C9+++++++++ Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
I don't have any very strong wolf reads atm but I am suspicious of Wayward, Xel, you, and slightly Shadowolfe.

A lot of Wayward's posts seem to just be observations

Xel I think is mostly a tone read, I expect him to get more excitable and into the game and some point? This one could just be way off

My suspicions on you (Antori) are mostly because of some general anti-town things you said. But I know you are a relatively new player still so it may just be a lack of experience talking and I don't want to run in the same circles every single game.

Shadowolfe I do not know if I am just traumatized from the last game or not, but he has the same over-confident attitude and I can just hear him in voice chat, wrapping everyone around his finger and getting them to lynch Xel and AHHH ok I'm having flashbacks but seriously his tone is kinda reminding me of that

I'm neutral/need to see more from Ind, Lar, roundbox and I was going to say Gradiant but I like where his head is at since that reads list that I've seen since I hit preview post, lmao

Also I realize it looks like I'm totally sheeping Gradiant's reads but I promise I started working on this post before I saw his
The red when Raeko talks about her wolfreads seems really forcefully written just to halfway shade people and then back off. Every single one of those "wolfreads" does that. I'm probably biased but the one that really hits it home is her read on me. I think I'm as far from last game as I could possibly get. I've been way swamped, haven't had time to properly play, wasted my initial playtime in a useless misunderstanding, haven't really pushed for anything hard because of the above reasons, but somehow to Raeko I'm the same as last game? I also feel like "over-confident" is used here as buzzword to appeal to Gradiant and Daikyi given the timing.

Like seriously, anyone who's reading this please think to yourselves on whether I've wrapped *ANYONE* around my fingers? All I've gotten is suspicion from town and opportunistic pushes from wolves but in Raeko's world that makes me a confident wolf ???

anyway,

the part I marked in green sounds tonally like something I'd expect from town!Raeko for whatever that's worth, but it's nowhere near out of her scumrange so @roundbox @FFA if you're going off of tone I urge you to reconsider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!