View Single Post
Old 07-5-2019, 03:43 PM   #7522
One Winged Angel
Anime Avatars ( ◜◡^)っ✂╰⋃╯
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The FFR Trading Card Game

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSaxRunner05 View Post
I didn't have a score to look at when I said the first thing, so I was speaking more generally. What I can say, is on the task lists, sometimes certain words or numbers are bolded as to a hint at the bonus.

I need to come up with those, I'll post those and the one Awein needs before the week's out. I have to do some brainstorming and playtesting.
I've noticed the bolded texts and thought they were likely representative of what to manipulate for the bonuses. The issue I have is creating scenarios where the bonus no longer satisfies the original requirement. I remember the initial bonus requirement for BBB Power was to CCC it, and when submissions rolled in that still proved judgments were contained all within one frame you accepted them regardless so as not to split hairs. But through the original intention of the bonus, CCC'ing Power, you're no longer BBB'ing it.

Likewise, if the initial requirement is to play something on a specific rate, and the bonus manipulation requires increasing the rate stipulated, the original objective is no longer satisfied. I can understand bonuses where you need to increase the number of specific judgments accumulated from X to Y, or to AAA something as opposed to FC'ing, etc. since the original requirement is still being met. But for those others, with the way objectives are currently listed, I'm iffy on deviating from what I'm being asked to do.

edit: unless, for example in the case of the rate needing to be increased, any rate higher than the one being asked for also qualifies for completion. My interpretation was that if you don't do what's being asked, it shouldn't count, and I don't want to submit something that potentially satisfies neither the bonus nor the original requirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
i want to be cucked by cirno

Last edited by One Winged Angel; 07-5-2019 at 03:49 PM..
One Winged Angel is offline   Reply With Quote