View Single Post
Old 12-5-2018, 05:17 PM   #468
reuben_tate
Kawaii Desu Ne?
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: FFR Unofficial Tournament 2018 Feat. RamenBox [Get2.5thPlace pastebin.com/tvm28W8

Page 18 Thread Responses

Quote:
Originally Posted by samurai7694 View Post
tricky d7 choice, I approve! fun first round
:thumbs_up:
Quote:
Originally Posted by handpanda View Post
doesn't everyone know the scores save automaticaly? or am i just confused?

urlhttp://www.flashflashrevolution.com/tournament// url
I think some people are just posting their scores as a means of discussion in this thread. Although I think some people are also just confused as well (given some people will post their screenshot without any other commentary.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashflash account View Post
Power is too easy and Policy in the Sky is too hard
EDIT: Policy in the sky is much more manageable at .5x speed, only missed 3 notes
If Power was "too easy", then you would have a AAA on it already. You have 4 goods on Power, that means you have plenty of room for improvement there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrrbrbirbel View Post
Just to clear any future questions about late placement now, anyone could theoretically join up if and place well if the threshold for top 8 or a prize win was over the 5 good penalty for submitting late?

I feel like I'm missing part of the description in the OP but clicking things is hard right now
I read this post like 10 times and I'm still a bit unsure of what it is that you're asking exactly Dx We can discuss this on discord if you'd like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kdog436089 View Post
I'm unable to post screenshots It said it added my score to the tourney though
The tournament dashboard (which can be found as a link in the OP and on the side-bar on the front page of FFR) will automatically keep track of your best score as you play the game, no need for screenshots unless the dashboard fails to save your score.

Not happening now! Don't click to join!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spenner View Post
(^)> peck peck says the heels
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakvvv666
awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing