View Single Post
Old 03-21-2009, 01:56 PM   #210
NumiGamer
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Numi's First Tournament

Lol this is great. You guys seem to be having quite a bit of fun here.

But I said don't put SUBMISSIONS in this thread. You can post screenshots all you want, I just won't count them.

Fractal-With a bit of practice, I'm sure you could come up with something good.Just autofail different intervals, when you get close, just try to replicate your previous score and go from there.

Also, this goes to everyone who was in the tourney. There will be one extra round with a different scoring system. This tourney turned out well after all, and next time I'll hire someone (by giving them credits) to help back me up and update the scores when I miss a night. Sadly, there won't be any prizes, unless I can come up with some fast credits, (unlikely).

The new scoring system is how I'd plan on running the next tourney. It would basically go like this:
Lets say I had 644-12-2-1-490.
Lets say you had 634-2-12-11-500
Your score would be 50 (because you were off by 10 perfects, 10 goods, 10 avg, 10 boo, and 10 miss)
The higher your score, the worse off you are.
Would any of you be interested in trying out one extra round like this after this round ends?
I'd like feedback so I know whether to run my next tourney the way I am now or with the new system.

*EDIT-Yes. I realize me, Chrysalis, Fractal, ic0slay3r, and Silver are the only ones who check this forum anymore. So it's likely only the four of you will end up in the next round. I'm WAY too lazy to PM everyone who was in this from the start.
Though I may, out of sheer boredom.

Last edited by NumiGamer; 03-21-2009 at 02:09 PM..