View Single Post
Old 06-12-2018, 04:16 PM   #692
rayword45
Local Teenage Wastebasket
FFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Recommend me some 2018 albums halp

Day 460: Kids See Ghosts by Kids See Ghosts

Jesus Christ this album is both frustrating and disappointing as fuck, and I like it more than ye! Nearly every track here comes agonizingly close to greatness but there's something just stupid in the song that brings it down.

Take Freeeee (is that the right number?) for a prime example. I was bumping the hell out of those first 20 or so seconds, and then the title word is spoken... is this supposed to be trippy? Atmospheric? Its just fucking stupid and unnecessary! Or those goofy ass laughs in the first track, or some really cringy lines in the title track, ah whatever. The biggest exceptions to this are Reborn, probably the best overall track even if it's too long, and the closer which is nowhere near greatness, in fact it's fucking awful.

I still enjoyed it but writing about this album makes me mad. Plus, it's not as good as 2015 Cudi.

Best Track: I said it before, but 4th Dimension is also close
Rating: 7/10

BEST AAAs: WANDERLUST, Pandora, Necropotence, Mourning The Lost, Eradication, Feldschlacht

Hey, we need some users on this site. Please join.

And if you have not recommended any albums yet, do so. Please. I have a goal to reach. Here.
NO WAIT THAT SHIT'S OLD GO HERE INSTEAD.
rayword45 is offline   Reply With Quote