View Single Post
Old 02-23-2016, 11:27 AM   #1173
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG CXLIX: Cedolad Replaces Out GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Alright, with all that said, I think I know what's happening.

Zenith is most likely a wolf here, like really REALLY likely. He's got a pretty huge hole to dig out of and I don't see him succeeding unless something even stupider happens this phase.

They would want to get rid of the SK ASAP, so they're willing to trade one of them to get at the SK. This means none of the wolves are dead as it's in my opinion that's extremely bad for them to waste if they already have one down.

V is most likely our resident SK due to this, but of course he can't say that because well... mechanics again. We're not lynching him this phase though, we will have the wolves do that for us. Unless... they have something else in mind? Mmhmmhmm

I mean, I guess I could see another scenario where it would be bad for humans, but I have good faith the wolves won't have that specific scenario play out because it's bad for both sides and not just humans.
I can agree with the majority of this but I'm not a wolf.

I am doing the wolves job by locating and killing the SK, yes, because it would be extremely bad and wrong for a wolf to confirm the SK by going suicidal.

I always want to try to kill the SK first because they are harder to find because it's only one person with a factional kill, not x amount of players who share the same alignment and collectively have a factional kill (along with other abilities). imo killing the SK first is key to not rapidly approach a mylo in a fucking no-cardflip game where there is no fact on what someone is or isn't besides natural instinct and intuition.

That's why I'm doing what I'm doing, take it as you would normally I guess