Old 12-28-2014, 01:36 AM   #270
Funnygurl555
T-Force's Rival
FFR Veteran

Default Re: jTWG LXX: Flash Squadron - Game thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cold Kitten View Post
so rereading the thread

Red Blaster is acting basically the same way he did last game I played with him... meaning the game that ended right before this one. Which means he's either very human, or trying to cleverly disguise himself as human while being a wolf. I'm leaning towards the former right now.

jteh, while he's posted, hasn't seemed to post a lot that's actually contributing anything of importance to the game. Same thing with Ben. While I'd like to think that it's just D0 lack-of-information, it rubs me the wrong way when people don't actually contribute useful things.

I think yoshl is just yoshl. It's similar to how R was acting in the last game I played as well, and he also ended up being human. That type of bold behavior makes me jump to human for now. although trying to lynch someone just because you dislike them is kind of silly when there are likely to be better options

fg I don't really have a good read on right now. Same thing with soramimi, Ally, Wilson, and a couple other people.

dfr is a green lean for me right now because of the thing he posted about how he wasn't nervous last game bc he was a blue, and he's nervous this game because he's not a blue. it might not make the most sense, but he definitely seems green to me right now.
you make me wish i actually paid attention to last jtwg because you were a wolf

but i kinda like this

welcome to twg iironiic enjoy your stay
Can you like not use those stupid names right now? Took me long enough to get these screen names straight in my head
Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
GET DUNKED FUNNY
(eaman is her name irl, friend)

Funnygurl555 is offline   Reply With Quote