View Single Post
Old 05-23-2016, 12:38 PM   #9
Red Blaster
Bridge Burner
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Default Re: TWG Turbo GOTTA GO FAST Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurker View Post
Hello there. I see that the handful of pocket lint and necrotic tissue you call your brain has somehow remembered how to register for another TWG. Normally I would make some sort of wry comment questioning your logic, but after your last game it's pretty clear that you are incapable of even comprehending what logic is. Because you have no chance at understanding anything anyone else will say over the course of this game, I'm going to give you one simple ultimatum:

roundbox, if you post, you will die.

If by some miracle you manage not to post for the entire day, I will move my vote elsewhere. But if you so much as try to organize your complete and total lack of higher-level thought into anything resembling words, every word you type will be suicide. I don't need any special powers to guarantee this, either: there isn't a single person in this game who wants to see so much as your avatar. If you post, you will have no allies. You will be shown no mercy. Everyone in this game wants you dead as it is.
Everyone in this game wishes they were a real gunsmith,
so they could give you a real gun,
and force you to shove it into your mouth.
This brings back memories
Quote:
Originally Posted by choof View Post
hey great contribution to the thread cucklord the exit's up in the top right of your screen, it's called "log out"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
what's a milky christmas :O