View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 06:21 PM   #7
Elite Ninja
Kawaii Desu
Difficulty Consulting Cat
Difficulty ConsultantFFR Simfile AuthorD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: The 200th & 201st Skill Token Ideas

I agree with the idea of the 200th token (not sure why it needs to be 201st token maybe I'm missing something here) should have the requirement of having gotten token 100 + 101-199.

Oh wait I think I get it now. You're saying #200 being tokens 101-199 and #201 being tokens 1-200. Not sure how I feel about locking two songs from big achievements like that (considering Derby and /a/ would be required for both) instead of just one for achieving tokens 100+101-199. If someone is going for tokens 101-199 they are most likely also going for or already have token 100 I'd assume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Undoubtedly, the hardest token to obtain in this set has to be the Derby unlock imo (unless you are strictly an anti-PA person), requiring a 94-difficulty or higher AAA
I think you mean difficulty 95 or higher for Derby :P and some people might argue /a/ is harder to unlock but that depends on the person (I'm sure in general Derby is the harder one and I would agree).

As for what kind of song I'd like to see for the 200th token I'm unsure at this point but if I think of something I'll post it here in the thread.

PS: Thank goodness I had just gotten Derby. Hopefully there's nothing harder than that coming up to achieve ;-;