View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 09:15 PM   #5
DaBackpack
~ お ま ん こ ~

Send a message via Skype™ to DaBackpack
Default Re: TWG CLXXI - The Reaper's Game - GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by the sun fan View Post
Hello yes I would like to win this game. I need a second chance at life because I didn't finish part-maxing luck for my FFX party members, and I need to do this so that I can say I've ~truly~ beaten the game.

Ps if ur the seer, you only have one choice on n1, and that's vigi. Full vigi's are 18x stronger than full doctors, here's the math:
last game DBP couldn't shoot a wolf to save his fucking life and he still got MVP because he made good shots on scummy townspeople that would've been lynched anyways (among other reasons). Doctors just stop the wolves from killing someone MAYBE IF YOU'RE LUCKY.

So as you can see, killing someone every night is better than attempting to save someone every night, even if you kill a bunch of useless villagers.

HOWEVER, there is a small footnote here. If we are somehow lucky enough to lynch EXACTLY the roleblocker on d0, you choose doctor for your partner, and you claim to the thread that you are the seer the next day assuming you live through the night, and the doctor will STAY HIDDEN and continue to save you every night as the wolves have no way of killing you and you can out your checks each day.
wow this is rude

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moogy View Post
no one cares
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Dan Hedgehog View Post
there are 743 matches for hedgehog suicide on deviantart
that's kind of a sad statistic