psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: 12th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarknessXoXLight View Post
I'm curious as to why prizes for the tourney are being announced so far through the actual event. Why weren't the event tokens disclosed at the beginning? Like, players who have all the past event tokens weren't incentivized to try as hard in this tourney, only to see that prizes were added after they were already eliminated? Rob even asked me if I had any intention to play the night before I was eliminated and I told him, not really because I already have vROFL. Then very shortly after, Strangeprogram v0 is added to the prize pool midway through the tournament? That's pretty silly.
Prizes can be added at any given time during a tournament, especially with people donating things and things that may still be in the works. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you're joining a tournament you should be playing to the best of your ability to begin with if you aren't why even bother signing up at all? Surprises make things fun, people enjoyed these things being revealed during our live streams. I apologize if you didn't enjoy that aspect, but for a good chunk of those in it, they did.

I will never be able to make people happy 100% of the time. This was my decision, so I guess be upset with me if you'd like to. But there will be other OTs in the future to achieve it. The other prize tokens added will be available during other events on the site as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
psychoangel691 is offline   Reply With Quote