View Single Post
Old 12-2-2011, 12:51 AM   #4623
Findarian
Offical Best Poster 2012
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 6th Official FFR Tournament - Round 3 has started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
K I'll give my sob story now, I had to place myself in D4 knowing I had no shot whatsoever in even coming close to top 8. I want to try to train but I can't because I have no time to do so to even try to get better because I'm either too busy dealing with everyone else's problems in the tournament or other stuff on FFR, busy with my daughter, or just busy with life in general.

I don't even have a shot to truly try in this competition. But at least I am trying and I haven't been sitting here going I shouldn't be D4 I can't compare to people like hi19 or yo man im awesome or just a good majority of D4 in general. I managed to somehow survive the 1st two rounds of this thing which was a miracle.

Also you realize that you being bumped up to D4 is just more competition for me? So me moving you up hurt my chances, so that should show even more that I really feel like you should be here. Your 3 good score pushed the cut off up a good. So if I want any chance to stay in this round I have to drop 3 goods and 6 boo's. Which honestly I don't think I can do. But I'll keep trying till this round is done and hope that I get a miracle run.

Point is you aren't the only one in this that's an underdog. There are a lot of them, most of which will never say a word. They'll just play their best and either make it far or get knocked out. That's just how these tourneys are.
You underestimate yourself.. From the games we played before the tourney started and into round one on mp you were easily high end of the division to start with.

The only reason I think you're underestimating yourself is because people are improving while you aren't because of the lack of playtime you have.

PARTY TIME IN TGB

Findarian is offline   Reply With Quote