View Single Post
Old 06-26-2016, 09:52 AM   #1002
Figlar20k
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Default Re: 11th Official Tournament

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
I put up with it because all and all there's more people who enjoy and appreciate what we do than there are people who just want to whine and complain. I also just enjoy putting events together and trying to come up with new ideas or ways to make it more interesting. I'm sure as hell far from perfect in doing them, but I always do my best.

The bolded part is funny to me because I was just saying over here about an hour ago how I was actually a bit miffed that participant badges were created. Because the whole reason that profile badges came about was me looking for another prize to obtain for the officials since we didn't have anything like T-shirts and stuff to give, (so it was something for the winners back then, not everyone). All we had were the same old tokens and credits to give. Now everyone gets one just for coming in and to me that's kind of meh.
I just want to tell you that these tournaments are what get me into FFR again after a long time and that the work you can do is EXCELLENT no matter how you run it. This is my 2nd official and I'm sure I'll have lots of fun no matter how it's set up because of the hard work you guys put into it. Already loving the D3 chart in round 1!