View Single Post
Old 09-22-2014, 01:52 AM   #2754
Mahou
魔法少女
FFR Veteran

Default Re: SM Scores ~2014 Remix~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidek View Post
i will say ur not bs but you forgot to show the judge and .ini file so record it again doing that.
Well, let's see here....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurdifiableOne View Post
Quote:
Okay, I can't take that score seriously lmao that was done on 0.8x rate.
Oh really?
Quote:
(But that cmod though)

Hmm...
Well if he played Razor OP on 0.8x rate, that means his cmod would probably have to have been boosted from his original cmod to nail that kind of PA on it. Last time I checked, there really isn't any person who can have superb MA on a slower cmod from their original. It just doesn't seem possible. (It's actually not possible)
Seeing how his Baby I score is the same Cmod(C785) as the Razor OP, looks like he alters his .ini file. gg.

But wait.....
Quote:
I literally only tried proving my legitimacy so I could play in the SM tourney that lurker made; I could care less if people thought I was legit or not otherwise. lol
Hmm...lurker won't let him in his tournament. So why is he posting these videos to show legitimacy? I don't think I've even seen one YaBoy video where the .ini file was shown. (Only the judge). Not once has he ever shot a full proof video for legitimacy. It is habitually half-assed.

So here is what I've come up with...
1) YaBoy is a pleb
2) he dun goofed
3) He loves attention (considering he couldn't consolidate his 2 recent scores/posts to boost this thread) and wants to keep shit posting the sm scores with his bs scores.

Edit: He will most likely quote me, edit my words, and then reply with a lame comeback though. :/
AND watch anime.

Last edited by Mahou; 09-22-2014 at 02:29 AM..