View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 06:38 AM   #1701
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691
Default Re: TWG 192: Sunfan's Cool Game Game Thread

Sorry guys, I was extremely burnt out yesterday. Been reading up on everything that's happened since the phase started, still need to take a look at EoD again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
final thoughts

not suspicious of psycho anymore

funny is w/e i guess

storn is wierd

fuk dbp

gradiant wrong again

mml super wrong again
Grabbed this mainly for the storn is weird part cause it resonates with how I feel about him. I was pretty convinced there was a wolf between storn and freezin, and was leaning freezin, but ended up being totally wrong so I have no idea anymore. Storn's voting patterns were really weird at the end though and I do want to make sure I read it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
that was some greasy switching to dabackpack at the end there

lookin @ u fg and storn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
switched off of a town to a ? slot

so nah y'all i don't think it's inherently sus

storn you're my town bud atm let's do this
This is just odd, and I think could also point towards dbp's theories of these two possibly being partnered. I don't like FG's comment saying she swapped off town to a ?, if not a wolf she wouldn't have known freezin was town at that time. Them both mentioning storn in different lights back to back feels weird to me, but not sure what to make of it if anything at the moment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funnygurl555 View Post
wolf doesn't just basically off themselves the way freezin did

and what do ya know? i was right
I call total bs on this, I've most certainly used it as a tactic in the past as a wolf, I even voted myself which caused people to switch off me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
This is because FG and freezin were almost tied and not everybody had voted yet. There was a real chance either party could have sunk. In this situation wolves either somehow convince people to vote for freezin (unreliable method) or start a CFD onto a brand new person in order to SPLIT OUT the pool of voters that would lynch their partner.
Quoting this cause the split out part was in my mind as I was reading through.

Quote:
A wolf storn probably would have been able to justifiably vote freezin from the start. Remember, wolves had no way of knowing that I would show up. It's possible storn bussed his partner and expected to swap to freezin LATER but me showing up interrupted that. I'm more likely to believe that storn truly intended to lynch FG here though.
Storn has made so many questionable moves this game, I'm not sure about this. I know he wouldn't have any way of knowing you'd show up but I feel like there's so many possibilities here. FG's slot has been a pretty hot topic, think there's any chance it could have been a maneuver to try to clear himself if funny did flip? I wasn't a fan of

Quote:
Originally Posted by storn42 View Post
FG
I dont feel good about this, but freezin is town.
Being that confident about someone being town is weird to me, I never feel that sure, plus being sure to avoid a town wagon.

Quote:
roundbox started suspicion on me early on, and even had a vote on me for a while. But you'll notice he swapped to freezin by the end of it. This is an absolutely ideal wolf maneuver: start a wagon on DBP, get the FG voters to swap to DBP, and then swap back to Freezin to absolutely guarantee a majority NOT on FG. It's a literal bait-and-switch. Him moving to freezin at the end prevents a potential KitB scenario with FG in it. (Because EoD chaos.)
This makes a lot of sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl