View Single Post
Old 08-14-2019, 10:13 AM   #1120
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar
Default Re: TWG 188: MAD17, Who's Role Is It Anyway? [GAME THREAD]

First off, I targeted Pyschoangel for a check but got no result back because some fucking mudshit probably blocked me

Which brings me nicely to point number: your fucking garbage EoD

It's amazing to me that no one even tries to read me. I was getting my ass lynch because of what again? I wasn't aggro this game? I mean I fucking was on Funny all of phase 1 and screaming at DBP when he went full derp but I guess that would require you all to read at like a 4th grade level and that shit ain't possible now is it?

Oh is that crossing the line? I would have just told you to read my posts over and over in a hopefully comedic fashion but you know if I don't just act out SunFan will lynch me every single fucking game he can even though I've been mislynches the exact same way for the exact same reasons like 6 times before.

The only way you guys attempt to read me is if I'm spamming posts and the minute I'm not around it matters not my content, or my reads, or whatever else it's I don't see Lar and that means he isn't mad and that means he a woof guys like fuck off. Goddamn half the game misses the first EoD with no content NO DON'T LYNCH LOW POST COUNTERS LAR I miss one with plenty of reading material on the floor and you people start shitting your pants in primal.

This is getting fucking old. I'm tired of everytime I can't make EoD FFR invents a reason I'm wolf that's easily disapprovableif they bothered to actually play the fucking game but OH NO CAN'T DO THAT

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter