View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 12:38 PM   #96
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan
Default Re: 2016 TWG Rules Thread

two things that should be talked about

one, should there be clearer definition of what qualities a vote must have, more specifically, should votes in [twgv][\twgv] or in [color='Red][\color] tags be the only ones counted, or should a clear attempt at a vote be counted as a vote as well

secondly, should games without nighttalk be locked during the night phases all the time, at mod request, or never. I should mention that, if games are to be locked, its not always easy for me or yoshl or another mod to unlock the thread at a specific time.

Of the first, I think that a rule should be added simply just for clarifications sake. I think only votes that are formatted properly should be counted with no exceptions. I do believe that adding the proper tags to the tl;dr version of the rules will help with this, but, if an expanded rule is added, I will include these tags in the expanded rule as well.

I think the locking of threads during the night phases is something that I think I would like to do unless asked otherwise by the mod.
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
thesunfan is offline   Reply With Quote