View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 08:19 PM   #2482
TF_cyanide
FFR Player

Default Re: Dragons_Fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
Hmm look trying to bring personal life in on the internet as usual. Holy **** you have a job at wendy's big ****ing deal fast food restaurants hire retards (literally) And hmm lets see I have a home, a car, AJ has a job I have baby clothes, I have medicaid, etc. Try to come at me about my personal life because you have ****. And really if you're trying to make me jealous of you about your job and blah blah blah yea not going to work because I know the two of you for who you really are and quite frankly you guys are ugly people that care about nothing but yourselves. I had said drop it and it would be left be you want to continue fine. I've kept my mouth shut about a lot of things for a long as time when you would come running your mouth about **** that wasn't even true on these forums and tass. But your boyfriend will just feed you more bull**** to be angry about. Go ahead attack me all you want I really don't give a ****. I will not respond here anymore though. You guys want to bring drama here because of DF and that's being a ****ing baby.
oh its you Kayla with all the stars i could have sworn it was Frankie

Quote:
Originally Posted by X{Krunkykai}X View Post
I came in and said a joking remark and then I get ****ing bashed by the biggest slut on here? Who the **** are you to talk kayla?

For how long did you **** every dude on the block? Spreaded your legs to anything that had a dick? Getting pushed against the wall from your ex bf cause you were too much of a slut to keep your pants on? DOn't you ever ****ing call her and I ugly because your the definition of it.

You think that your all good and fair cause your "sick" as you called it so many months ago. You need a news flash girl, it was all in your head. You blamed so many others for **** YOU did and not til recently did I find this out. You can say anything you want about me and sara, but get this, no matter what ****ing job we have, what house we have, what we share and have more than you or you more than us, were all ****ing human.

Now I will politely say this, if there seems to be anymore problems you know the state im in, come at us. Run your mouth again kayla, do what you always do "im done im sick of this " when you really are just bull****ting yourself.

I'm sick of this ongoing bull**** drama. and it ends here. I don't really care what you say about me anymore in this thread or on DF threads. It really doesn't make a difference kayla. You have your life I have mine, how we run it is our own choice. We have our wedding to plan for July 1st and we have our kids to plan about. Just like you have your kids and **** to plan out.

So, in conclusion, back the hell off of me for one, when I said absolutely nothing to spark any fire in here. YOU started that, and don't blame sara cause you brought up my name to begin with. nuff said.
oh wait

room name is ffrvideochat
TF_cyanide is offline   Reply With Quote