Thread: Subside Voting
View Single Post
Old 02-26-2020, 08:33 AM   #6
ulti_fd
FFR Player

Default Re: Subside Voting

Don't have much to say for this one. Has a few musical relevance/layering issues, nothing too major. It's good, but not great.

2 (maybe n00b? There's a few of these charters that I don't know well enough so I can't confidently guess)
Probably the best chart in the entire contest. Really, really good layering. I highly appreciated the emphasis on column specific jacks, especially in the last part of the chart.

Really surprised there isn't a single vote for this one. Suppose this place is just not the right crowd for it.
Though it also suffers from a few musical relevance/layering issues, more than 1 has in fact, I think the execution of the idea here is quite good. There's some sounds that could probably have been dumped more accurately, but overall it was well done. I really, really need to emphasize just how good the breakdown in the middle of the song feels to play, jfc. I hope whoever charted this finds more similar music and improves their craft, there's a lot of potential here.

I'm a bit of a sucker for dumps of this kind of music, but personal bias aside 2 is the better chart.
ulti_fd is offline   Reply With Quote