View Single Post
Old 12-17-2013, 02:37 AM   #74
otter87
FFR Player

Default Re: Kirlian Selections Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
there are a few other simfiles out there which aren't Mellann.

edit: to elaborate, digitalcyber, this pack or certain simfiles in the pack might not be for you, for any number of reasons. that's okay, right?

there are kind of a lot of other difficult notecharts out there. setting us 100-ish niche keyboard players aside, having a pack for a widely enjoyed music album with full sets of notecharts would be good for the game as a whole, wouldn't you agree?
tbh it's more of a clutter annoyance and the redundancy I have a problem with. by all means, i'm not saying not to do the pack, seems like enough people are interested. i guess with the idea that it's actually the entire album being stepped in mind it makes sense, but I just typically dont see the point in re-stepping a song that already has a decent chart out.

i guess i'm a bit hyper-sensitive since i recently got back into sm and d/led a bunch of packs i keep thinking to myself "why the fuck do I have like 4 Black Dragon files?" granted those are all the same file, but you get the point. anyway, best of luck, I'll give it a shot.
otter87 is offline   Reply With Quote