View Single Post
Old 07-13-2019, 03:18 AM   #4045
Svaz
quite clever

Default Re: TWG 187: Senpai [Game Thread]

Alright you know, given my TWG history I can’t even disagree with the theory against me being a bussing fiend here, and FFA’s earlier case against me is contextualized even better in that world.

We just happen not to live in that world.

None of my abilities are really useful, (and I’ve been able to confirm the lesser one of them twice now!) but I do want to at least see if I can get the [REDACTED] information at the end of Dafty’s PM out there to someone. The next day phase is fine if it helps assuage suspicions on me in that theory, but in order to use my (already mentioned) power I gotta be able to submit the action to distribute that PM tonight, presumably alive.

And failing that, maybe examine the voting pool on me today. I know what I flip as, and for once it’s not red, and given wolves no longer have “Lost” to fall on as a defense that’s no longer a question.

There’s plenty of cause not to believe me here; I appreciate that. I suppose all I’m really asking for is a chance to use this other power and see if anything good comes from it.